ADMISSION - FUTURE STUDENTS REQUIREMENTS
International Class of Management and Accounting Program (ICMAP) was established as part of Management and Accounting Program, Faculty of Economics and Business. This program is designed to allow students to gain more perspectives, insights and to focus on internationalisation as part of learning process in higher education.
ICMAP FEB UKSW also welcomes international students who prefer to immerse themselves in Indonesian culture & society while finishing their undergraduate program of management/accounting.
Students who wish to undertake this class have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge in International Business as their elective courses for management students and accounting in general for accounting students.
BEYOND THE CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES :
- English Camp. Getting leadership training and bounding as an ICMAP family.
- Overseas Short Visit. Having overseas university and company visit.
- Student exchange. Having overseas and learning about the culture.
- Internship. Having the opportunities to work in multinational companies.
- Company visit. Learning about Indonesian multinational companies in Indonesia
ICMAP FEB UKSW appraises applications meeting the following requirements (for both local & international students):
- Holding a certificate equivalent with high school degree (SMA/SMK)
- Having a minimum of 80 (distinctive) average on the first and second grade, in English and Math, as indicated in school reports.
- Holding a certificate equivalent with high school degree (SMA/SMK).
- Having a minimum of 85 (high distinctive) average on the first and second grade, in English and Math, as indicated in school reports.
- Recommendation Letter from high school.
HOW TO APPLY
- Click this link
- Download File Formulir Rapor
- Download Formulir Pernyataan ICMAP send the form to Admisi UKSW
- Follow the steps of Pendaftaran Online guide
- Candidates are going to be regarded as international applicants since their nationality are not Indonesian.
- Candidates should apply directly to ICMAP FEB UKSW by filling the online application form and submitting a set of necessary documents.
- International applicants must meet language requirements by joining Indonesian courses for 1 year.
- International Undergraduate Program applicants should demonstrate English language proficiency with a minimum International TOEFL (ITP) score of 500/IELTS overall score of 5.5 (international programs in English).
- High School/Diploma certificate and Academic transcript
- Scan of Passport page 1 and 4
- Current Photo 4 x 6 (White Background, Min: 100 Kb, Max: 1 Mb)
- School Recommendation Letter
- TOEFL/IELTS (for non-native speakers of English) certificate
- Certificate of Indonesian language course(s) (if any)
- Having ICMAP FEB UKSW Student ID (Nomor Induk Mahasiswa)
- Holding a certificate equivalent with high school degree/Diploma
- Essay about yourself, the reasons of studying in ICMAP and the future plan (500 words)
Exchange students from Japan (Hiroto Hiramatsu, Akari Tashiro, Kazari Yoshida, Kentaro Minamiyama, Sinyon Kan & Sonyon Kan) and India (John) are also actively involved and mingled with all ICMAP students in various activities outside the classroom, such as English Camp, Company Visit, etc.
NATIONAL PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC RESEARCH BASED PROGRAM - ICMAP FEB UKSW 2023NATIONAL PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC RESEARCH BASED PROGRAM - ICMAP FEB UKSW 2023
ENGLISHCAMP - ICMAP FEB UKSW 2020
SHORT VISIT TO NINGBO UNIVERSITY- ICMAP FEB UKSW 2019
*Click Management or Accounting in the List and follow the steps (There will be no ICMAP Management or ICMAP Accounting option in the list)*
HOW TO APPLY