ICMAP was established as part of Management and Accounting Program of Business and Economics Faculty. This program is designed to allow students to gain more perspectives, insights and to focus on internationalisation as part of learning process in higher education.
Students who wish to undertake this class have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge in International Business as their elective courses for management students and accounting in general for accounting students.
Beyond the Classroom
1. English Camp. Getting leadership training and bounding as an ICMAP family.
2. Overseas Short Visit. Having overseas university and company visit.
3. Student exchange. Having overseas and learning about the culture.
4. Internship. Having the opportunities to work in multinational companies.
5. Company visit. Learning about Indonesian multinational companies in Indonesia
Admission - Future Students Requirements
ICMAP FEB UKSW appraises applications meeting following
1. Holding a certificate equivalent with high school degree (SMA/SMK)
2. Having a minimum of 80 average on the first and second grade in English and Math, as indicated in school reports.
a. Holding a certificate equivalent with high school degree (SMA/SMK).
b. Having a minimum of 85 average on the first and second grade in English and Math, as indicated in school reports.
c. Recommendation Letter from high school.
How to Apply
- Click this link https://admisi.uksw.edu/
- Download File Formulir Rapor in https://admisi.uksw.edu/formulir/Formulir%20Nilai%20Rapor.pdf
- Download Formulir Pernyataan ICMAP in link https://admisi.uksw.edu/formulir/PERNYATAAN%20ICMAP.pdf
- Follow the steps Pendaftaran Online guide in https://admisi.uksw.edu/formulir/panduan_pengisian.pdf
Further Information: firstname.lastname@example.org